Ellen Allen Annapolis Hosting Benefit Luncheon

Annapolis, MD (Oct 9, 2012)On October 11th Ellen Allen Annapolis will host the second annual Ellen Allen luncheon to benefit the Ronald McDonald House of Baltimore. The luncheon will be held at the Chartwell Golf & Country Club in Severna Park, Maryland.

The funds raised will support the organization’s mission of providing temporary housing for children battling cancer and their families while the child receives treatment at the hospital. Last year, families throughout the state of Maryland, 45 states and 22 countries sent their families to Maryland’s Ronald McDonald House. They are an extension of care for six world-renowned Baltimore hospitals: University of Maryland Medical Center; R. Adams Cowley Shock Trauma Center; Johns Hopkins Hospital; The Rubin Institute at Sinai Hospital; Kennedy Krieger Institute and Mt. Washington Pediatric Hospital.  “Ellen Allen Annapolis is dedicated to help make an impact on the care of thousands of children and families, it is a rewarding experience,” says founder Ellen Allen.

The luncheon will feature keynote speaker Ellen Allen, and a trunk show by Ellen Allen Annapolis featuring the new products for fall and holiday. All proceeds from ticket sales, auction, and a portion of the trunk show profits will be donated to the House for direct operational support for families. Sandy Pagnotti, Executive Director of the Baltimore Ronald McDonald House, will be in attendance. Proceeds from ticket sales, auction items and a percentage of merchandise sold will go directly to the Ronald McDonald House.

RMHC is a non-profit that receives10 percent of its funding from local McDonald’s Restaurant owners and operators. The remaining 90 percent needed to operate the house and serve families must be raised through donations from individuals and fundraising campaigns. For more information visit: www.rmhcbaltimore.org

About Ellen Allen Annapolis: Ellen Allen Annapolis is a lifestyle design company based near Annapolis featuring exclusive designs by Ellen Allen. Born and raised on a working farm on the shores of the Chesapeake Bay, Ellen has always found inspiration in Maryland’s coastal lifestyle. Locally known for many years for her interior design work, she recently introduced accessories and giftware lines to complement the handbags that feature her iconic, proprietary patterns. As a working mother, Ellen aims to design accessories for her customers that are both fashionable and functional. www.ellenallen.com.

This entry was posted in Ellen Allen, luncheon, MD, News, Ronald McDonald House and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed.

Newsletter Signup

Enter your email address.